Hey there, ROW80 friends!
I’ve been doing better with my MITs – until today. I’m distractible, tired, and have had a headache the last three mornings.
I’m also a day late getting here – and it’s my last day of client care for the week – if I can get through the few things I need to do.
So, rather than a lot of chatting, I’m just going to get on with the process… and hopefully be more chatty on Sunday. =)
Here are my five goals and my progress for this week, so far.
Week Eleven Goals:
Completed goals: 60%
In progress goals: 20%
Still waiting goals: 20%
Schedule my next #8sentencesunday excerpt for 3/19/23 and share in linky list. Post in Sacred Biz Rebels and Spirit Sanctorium. Begin HTRYN Lesson 16 for On Any Tuesday Night.
- Follow my social media posting schedule for the week and set up the first half of April.
- Format ls;sf.
If you’re wondering how these weekly goals fit into my larger goals, here are those lists. Bolded items are in progress or completed.
March 2023 Goals:
- Format and publish light shines; shadow falls on KDP.
- Begin marketing light shines; shadow falls; continue sharing excerpts on #8sentencesunday until the story or round is finished.
Finish Lesson 15 and begin Lesson 16 of How to Revise Your Novel.
- Publicize and add biweekly content to my newsletter and site blog.
- Fill in and follow through on the posting schedule for March. The schedule is filled in; just needs to be followed through on.
Q1 Goals: I’ll update these at the end of each month.
- Format and publish light shines; shadow falls.
- Share excerpts on #8sentencesunday until finished or end of quarter.
Complete Lesson 15 and begin Lesson 16 of How to Revise Your Novel.
- Launch and publicize newsletter; drip out nurture sequence.
- Create a basic marketing/content plan for the year.
Writing/Business Goals for 2023: I’ll update these at the end of each quarter.
- Publish and market light shines; shadow falls.
- Earn 3x what I did last year (a little over 30k).
- Market and fully book QtQ programs.
- Finish How to Revise Your Novel.
- Engage/connect/interact with clients, potential clients, and readers.
And that’s all I have for now.
How are your goals going? Do you have a favorite project? Is there a specific win you’re celebrating, or a challenge you’d like cheering on for?
ROW80/ROC80 is a writing/creativity challenge. You set your own creativity goal or goals and work on them for 80 days. If they aren’t a good fit for you, you’re free to change them. Check-ins with the community on Wednesdays and Sundays, so we can cheer you on or help you pick yourself up.
Here’s the linky to join the list.
You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter (#ROW80)!
At least you remembered to write a post… I haven’t had the energy (emotionally to be fair… I’ve been doing stuff). Hope you feel better and more energized yourself soon, and then you’ll be able to add more strikethrough font on these lists. 😉
Comments are closed.