Yup, you read that right! For the first time since November, we’re getting a measurable snowstorm! Since that one had a lot of slushiness, and only gave us a few inches, this one is the first significant wallop of the season.
We’re well prepared here. We’ve got a few days’ worth of firewood, a full kerosene tank, and freshly stocked pantry and fridge. We bought some bottled water, because there’s a chance of power outages with this storm, and we have a well. We also have a pair of Subarus, but we don’t need to take them anywhere. Other than walking the dogs, we can wait out the storm from inside the house.
As for my progress through Week 3, it was definitely affected by my Midweek Adventure with my daughter. We were only gone 54 hours total, but there was the preparation and recovery time – and that added up to Monday- Friday. Not to mention the removal of the Christmas tree and storm prep, which didn’t make the list, but took a good chunk of Saturday.
Still, some things got done, some got started – and a lot of connections were made. All in all, a good week.
How about you?
Did you have a good week?
Are you in the path of this or another storm?
How do you prepare for potentially dangerous weather?
60 items total
Completed: 30/60; 50%
In Progress: 9/60; 15%
Still Waiting: 21/60; 35%
A hot sweet beverage for a cold day… #Selfcare
Completed: 13/15; 87%
In Progress: 2/15; 13%
Still Waiting: 0/15; 0%
- I swim as desired during Midweek Adventure.
- I finish reading Intuitive Eating; 80%- 100%.
- I record my sleep times.
- I finish reading Chop Wood, Carry Water; Chapters 11-16 and Afterword.
- I explore quote, mandala, and essay for Anger in Paths to Wholeness.
- I explore meditative coloring.
- I create a place to sit and begin using my meditation cushions.
- I touch base with my Slack group six days weekly (not just for accountability, but for community).
- I interact on #AllStarTrek as possible.
- I reach out to 3 other online groups I am part of.
- I spend one-on-one time with two mom friends during Midweek Adventure.
- I touch base with both kids daily.
- I spend time just being with the dogs.
- I take Lise on Midweek Adventure.
- I facilitate Jeremiah’s plans to host his friends at the end of the month.
Completed: 3/7; 42%
In Progress: 2/7; 29%
Still Waiting: 2/7; 29%
- I call the plumber, discuss changes (no toilet; add hot water heater leak), and schedule repairs/upgrades.
- I research how to change/clean furnace filter, or delegate to Jeremiah.
- We complete our daily master hometending list items once this week.
- I encourage the kids to take an active role in assisting with these tasks.
A Year to Clear What’s Holding You Back:
- I complete Lessons 16-18.
- I share Lessons 13-17 on class forum.
- I interact with three others for each lesson shared.
Completed: 9/17; 53%
In Progress: 3/17; 18%
Still Waiting: 5/17; 29%
- I reduce my email inbox from 989 to 666 messages.
- I respond, delete, and save messages as indicated.
- I maintain email inbox at 675 or fewer messages.
- I move all of Jim’s Employment files to his archive folder.
- I organize all folders and files remaining in the Employment directory.
- I create relevant folders for Fiction Writing directory.
- I read three new financial articles.
- I create an envelope for dining out/takeout, and stock amount remaining after tallying up the amount we’ve spent thus far.
- I tally up all regular and recurring expenses.
- I create lead/lag indicators for all goals.
- i complete my Week 3 WAM with ReGi.
- I check in at Slack 6 days/week; ROW80 2 days/week.
- I chat with my ROW80 Accountability partner at least 3 times.
The Stuff of Life:
- I message my editor with questions about reporter job.
- I choose one other income builder to focus on for the rest of the Year.
- I prep for our Midweek Adventure.
- I facilitate Lise preparing for our Midweek Adventure.
They wrote their names all over my heart!
Completed: 0/5; 0%
In Progress: 1/5; 20%
Still Waiting: 4/5; 80%
- I add 333 words to each of four fan fiction side stories in progress.
- I add 1,111 words to Unpromised, my fan fiction novel in progress.
- I complete rough revisions for 2 chapters.
- I post one chapter to ff.net.
- I reread all existing planning/plotting materials for The Last House, one of my two Kifo Island novels in progress.
Completed: 4/11; 36%
In Progress: 1/11; 9%
Still Waiting: 6/11; 55%
Pixels to Platform:
- I complete 4.2 Play Sheets.
- I watch Module Four, Video Three.
- I skim 4.3 Play Sheets.
- I post Friday interaction invitation.
Try It Tuesday:
- I research and draft 1/15 post.
- I format, finish, and schedule 1/15 post.
- I share 1/15 post to Twitter (x3); Facebook (x3); and Instagram (x2).
- I research and draft 1/22 post.
- I gather resources for 1/29 update post.
- I research how to make Google Analytics work with my WordPress.org website, or delegate to Miah.
- I network in person, and through 3 social media groups this week.
Completed: 1/5; 20%
In Progress: 0/5; 0%
Still Waiting: 4/5; 80%
- I complete 5.1 Play Sheets.
- I watch DIY-MFA 101 Module Five, Video Two.
- I skim 5.2 Play Sheets and simmer.
- I participate in the first page crit session with page 1 of The Last House
How to Revise Your Novel:
- I complete Lesson 6 on pp 13-21 of On Any Tuesday Night.
Want to be accountable for your personal writing (and other) goals?
Find us on Facebook, at our blog, and at the #ROW80 Twitter hashtag!
Till Next Time!