I’m a day late for good reason – I’m on a midweek adventure with my daughter. We started with a Panic! at the Disco concert, and are now in the final hours of a two day water park adventure with other unschoolers.
Sometimes, other goals take a backseat to my most important one – connecting with my kids while they still ARE kids.
So, while there may not seem to be much progress on this week’s goals – there’s been plenty in the family bonding arena.
Do you have goals that take precedence over writing-things?
If so, what are they?
60 items total
Completed: 10/60; 17%
In Progress: 19/60; 32%
Still Waiting: 31/60; 51%
Completed: 3/15; 20%
In Progress: 9/15; 60%
Still Waiting: 3/15; 20%
- I swim as desired during Midweek Adventure.
- I finish reading Intuitive Eating; 80%- 100%.
- I record my sleep times.
- I finish reading Chop Wood, Carry Water; Chapters 11-16 and Afterword.
- I explore quote, mandala, and essay for Anger in Paths to Wholeness.
- I explore meditative coloring.
- I create a place to sit and begin using my meditation cushions.
- I touch base with my Slack group six days weekly (not just for accountability, but for community).
- I interact on #AllStarTrek as possible.
- I reach out to 3 other online groups I am part of.
- I spend one-on-one time with two mom friends during Midweek Adventure.
- I touch base with both kids daily.
- I spend time just being with the dogs.
- I take Lise on Midweek Adventure.
- I facilitate Jeremiah’s plans to host his friends at the end of the month.
Completed: 2/7; 29%
In Progress: 2/7; 29%
Still Waiting: 3/7; 42%
- I call the plumber, discuss changes (no toilet; add hot water heater leak), and schedule repairs/upgrades.
- I research how to change/clean furnace filter, or delegate to Jeremiah.
- We complete our daily master hometending list items once this week.
- I encourage the kids to take an active role in assisting with these tasks.
A Year to Clear What’s Holding You Back:
- I complete Lessons 16-18.
- I share Lessons 13-17 on class forum.
- I interact with three others for each lesson shared.
Completed: 2/17; 12%
In Progress: 6/17; 35%
Still Waiting: 9/17; 53%
- I reduce my email inbox from 989 to 666 messages.
- I respond, delete, and save messages as indicated.
- I maintain email inbox at 675 or fewer messages.
- I move all of Jim’s Employment files to his archive folder.
- I organize all folders and files remaining in the Employment directory.
- I create relevant folders for Fiction Writing directory.
- I read three new financial articles.
- I create an envelope for dining out/takeout, and stock amount remaining after tallying up the amount we’ve spent thus far.
- I tally up all regular and recurring expenses.
- I create lead/lag indicators for all goals.
- Complete my Week 3 WAM with ReGi.
- Check in at Slack 6 days/week; ROW80 2 days/week.
- Chat with my ROW80 Accountability partner at least 3 times.
The Stuff of Life:
- I message my editor with questions about reporter job.
- I choose one other income builder to focus on for the rest of the Year.
- I prep for our Midweek Adventure.
- I facilitate Lise preparing for our Midweek Adventure.
Completed: 0/5; 0%
In Progress: 0/5; 0%
Still Waiting: 5/5; 100%
- I add 333 to four fan fiction side stories in progress.
- I add 1,111 words to Unpromised, my fan fiction novel in progress.
- I complete rough revisions for 2 chapters.
- I post one chapter to ff.net.
- I reread all existing planning/plotting materials for The Last House, one of my two Kifo Island novels in progress.
Completed: 2/11; 18%
In Progress: 2/11; 18%
Still Waiting: 7/11; 64%
Pixels to Platform:
- I complete 4.2 Play Sheets.
- I watch Module Four, Video Three.
- I skim 4.3 Play Sheets.
- I post Friday interaction invitation.
Try It Tuesday:
- I research and draft 1/15 post.
- I format, finish, and schedule 1/15 post.
- I share 1/15 post to Twitter (x3); Facebook (x3); and Instagram (x2).
- I research and draft 1/22 post.
- I gather resources for 1/29 update post.
- I research how to make Google Analytics work with my WordPress.org website, or delegate to Miah.
- I network in person, and through 3 social mediae groups this week.
On the staircase at the Schuyler Mansion, age 11 or so.
Completed: 1/5; 20%
In Progress: 0/5; 0%
Still Waiting: 4/5; 80%
- I complete 5.1 Play Sheets.
- I watch DIY-MFA 101 Module Five, Video Two.
- I skim 5.2 Play Sheets and simmer.
I participate in the first page crit session with page 1 of The Last House.
How to Revise Your Novel:
- I complete Lesson 6 on pp 13-21 of On Any Tuesday Night.
Want to be accountable for your personal writing (and other) goals?
Find us on Facebook, at our blog, and at the #ROW80 Twitter hashtag!
Till Next Time!