This week catching up has become wrapping up:
- The kids’ quarterly homeschool reports, due Friday.
- A novel-in-progress rough draft.
- Several other less complex goals and projects.
With a week left to this Round, it seems like a perfect time to wrap things up.
What are you planning to wrap up this week?
Share it in the comments!
- Goal Completed.
- In Progress.
- Still Waiting.
- Goal Change.
I write 1,667 words/day (average) on Still Nameless, till complete, for JuNoWriMo.
- June 10: 2,193. June 11: 2,007; June 12: 0; 355 words to the negative.
I write a 100-250 word flash fiction for #thursthreads, using prompt.
I draft my share of the Week Three JuNoWriMo Pep Talk Newsletter text by Friday sprint.
- Checking in regularly; nothing ready by midnight Tuesday.
I participate in Story A Day’s Write On Wednesday
(share about last week’s story) and draft retrospective.
- Revised and shared a snippet of last week’s story.
I revise, set up, test, and schedule my Week Three JuNoWriMo newsletter (as possible) by 2am Friday.
I complete spot revisions Story A Day fan fiction pieces and post.
I polish my #thursthreads piece and submit.
I complete beta of Chapter 10; Stained Blood.
I complete Pixels to Platform Breadcrumbs Exercise.
I complete Pixels to Platform Mood Board.
I complete Pixels to Platform Play Sheets for Module 2, Video 2.
I watch Module 3 Video 1.
I assess M3V1 Play Sheets; assess time needed for completion.
I learn enough about Adaucity to use microphone for at least one reading.
I finish reading all poetry chapbooks loaned to me; simmer.
- Reading chapbook 3/5; 17 /31 poems completed.
I enact my Summer Blogging Plan; make adjustments as indicated.
I read through JuNoWriMo 2017 files; determine if/what of that content I can use/repurpose.
I create a schedule for creating content based on Pixels to Platform and Blogging Cheat Sheet learning.
I respond to all pending comments.
I revise my About page, based on Pixels to Platform learning.
I add a Welcome page, based on Pixels to Platform learning.
Other Social Media:
I update my ff.net profile.
- Read it over; simmering.
I keep up with #AllStarTrek, ROW80, #accountabilitygirls, P2P Facebook group, and general Twitter, Facebook, and email.
- Doing well other than the P2P group.
I post and browse at least once on Instagram and Pinterest, because I miss them.
I read at least one post at 1500 Days.
I publicize my Fiverr gig at least 3 times this week.
- 1/3; Facebook timeline, with hashtag. RT by @fiverrbot, and earned some comments from online friends.
I publicize my 3 garage sale site items at least 3 times this week (both of these are a bit of marketing practice for me in a low-risk, low-bigscarything kind of way).
- Item 1: 1/3; changed price.
I do research/take photos for next three items to prep for sale.
I complete Phase One of the administrative task begun last week.
I complete review of PayPal auto payments and list these in my planner.
I rough out family budget and facilitate our making decisions about questionable expenses.
- Simmering a task list for creating budget/adapting expenses. Put our Y membership on hold, as we weren’t getting there anyway.
I continue my bedroom reset (declutter/tidy; move and organize cabinets; bring in chair; make plan for clothes in closet).
- Small cabinet moved/rough organization started; decluttering/tidying; reset dresser top.
I do two hometending rounds each in garage and porch.
- 1/2 for both.
I do 2 rounds in each common room – bathroom, dining, kitchen, and living room.
- 1/2 complete for all.
I do a sinkful of dishes daily (on average), and laundry at least 5 times this week.
- Laundry 1/5; dishes 3/7; 4/7 soaking.
I move rest of branches to containment.
- Setting aside till fall; remaining branches are relatively out of the way.
I weed/clean flowerbeds.
I mow/ facilitate mowing of meadow (I mean, backyard) and mow front/side yards.
- Encouraged Miah to mow in back; now about 80% demeadowized.
I take decorations off mailbox post.
- Branches removed/ lights mostly untangled.
I place radio fence flags once range is set.
I complete my Weekly To-Dos and post to Slack.
I complete both kids’ third quarter homeschool reports and submit.
- Lise’s drafted/reformatted; Miah’s 2/16 sections drafted).
I choose three recipes for this week.
I make this week’s recipes.
- Groceries purchased.
I help Lise with Smokey, her puppy.
- Practical care; advocating for puppy’s needs; nails clipped.
I take Noli to dog park twice.
I take a long walk with Noli each day, on average.
- 2/7 – one day behind.
I test radio fence, and move receiver box to Noli’s spare collar.
I begin training Noli to the radio fence.
I get an average of 5 hours’ sleep each day.
- Sunday – 5; Monday – 3; Tuesday: 6.
I meditate and journal upon rising each sleep 3 hours or more.
- Tuesday morning.
I read one inspirational article.
I meditate two middays.
I meditate and journal before sleep 5 times.
I light a candle and read from Sleep before bed 5 times.
I use a sleep meditation at bedtime 5 times.
The Writing Challenge That Knows You Have A Life!