Hi there, ROWers and friends!
So far, this week has been about catching up…
- on sleep, after a busy weekend.
- with hometending, after setting that aside to focus on a short story contest submission.
- with self-care, after that was set aside along with sleep for a few days.
- with goals that have been left too long, while others took precedence.
I’m not likely to get everything caught up in a single week, but that’s okay. The goals I have for this round are all relevant to my life, and any moved forward move me closer to my vision of what my future should be.
Is there/are there things you’d like to get caught up with?
Share it in the comments!
- Goal Completed.
- In Progress.
- Black: Still Waiting.
- Goal Change.
I write 1,667 words/day (average) on Still Nameless, till complete,for JuNoWriMo.
- June 3: 1,175; June 4: 2,098; June 5: 1,691.
I write a 100-250 word flash fiction for #thursthreads, using prompt.
I draft my share of the JuNoWriMo Pep Talk Newsletter text by 2am Friday.
- Week Two drafted; Weeks Three and Four aren’t set up yet; if they aren’t ready in time, I’ll adapt the goal.
I participate in Story A Day’s Write On Wednesday and draft a retrospective post.
I revise, set up, test, and schedule my JuNoWriMo newsletters (as possible) by 2am Friday.
I complete spot revisions Story A Day fan fiction pieces and post.
I polish my #thursthreads piece and submit.
I beta one chapter Stained Blood.
- in progress – Chapter 10: 2/7 pages completed.
I complete Pixels to Platform Breadcrumbs Exercise.
I complete Pixels to Platform Mood Board.
I complete Pixels to Platform Play Sheets for Module 2, Video 2.
- Author Photo Sheet mostly finished; 1/4.
I watch Module 3 Video 1.
I assess M3V1 Play Sheets; assess time needed for completion.
I learn enough about Adaucity to use microphone for at least one reading.
- Started reading the FAQ.
I explore chapbooks loaned to me; choose 3 to read this week.
I read 3 poetry chapbooks; simmer.
- 1/3 in progress.
I review my Summer Blogging Plan; make adjustments as indicated.
I read through JuNoWriMo 2017 files; determine if/what of that content I can use/repurpose.
I create a schedule for creating content based on Pixels to Platform and Blogging Cheat Sheet learning.
I respond to all pending comments.
I revise my About page, based on Pixels to Platform learning.
I add a Welcome page, based on Pixels to Platform learning.
Other Social Media
I update my ff.net profile.
I keep up with #AllStarTrek, ROW80, #accountabilitygirls, P2P Facebook group, and general Twitter, Facebook, and email. (In progress; a little of most).
I post and browse at least once on Instagram and Pinterest, because I miss them.
- Posted to Instagram.
I read at least one post at 1500 Days.
I post my first gig to Fiverr.
- Came up with a tagline :”I am, therefore I write.” Rough draft of a description – stay tuned for updates; it’s currently scrawled in my notebook. Scanned the next few items on the profile; it’s all coming clearer.
I post two more items to yard sale site(s); update item 1.
I choose three more items to prep for sale, and take images.
I find titles for Gus and motorcycle.
I complete Phase One of the administrative task begun last week.
I complete review of PayPal auto payments and list these in my planner.
I rough out family budget, and facilitate our making decisions about questionable expenses.
I continue my bedroom reset (declutter, move and reorganize bookcase; move and organize cabinets; bring in chair).
- Bookcase declutter; general tidying.
I do two hometending rounds each in garage and porch.
I do 2 rounds in each common room – bathroom, dining, kitchen, and living room.
- Each room: 1/2 complete.
I do a sinkful of dishes daily (on average), and laundry at least 5 times this week.
- Dishes 3/7; laundry 2/5.
I move rest of branches to containment.
I weed/clean flowerbeds.
I mow/ facilitate mowing of meadow (I mean, backyard) .
I take decorations off mailbox post.
I place radio fence flags once range is set.
I complete my Weekly To-Dos and post to Slack.
I complete rough draft of Lise’s third quarter homeschool report.
I choose three more recipes for this week.
- Ziti, pasta primavera, chicken and vegetables.
I make this week’s recipes.
- Ziti; 1/3.
I help Lise with Smokey, her puppy .
I take Noli to dog park twice.
I take a long walk with Noli each day.
- Skipped Tuesday, due to sleep, headache, and puppy-sitting so Lise can sleep. Will double up later in the week to compensate.
I test radio fence, and move receiver box to Noli’s spare collar.
I begin training Noli to the radio fence.
I get an average of 5 hours’ sleep each day.
- 3 on Sunday, 7 on Monday, 7.5 on Tuesday.
I meditate and journal each morning.
- Missed Sunday and Monday, caught Tuesday; 1/7.
I read one inspirational article.
I meditate two afternoons.
I meditate and journal before sleep 5 times.
I light a candle and read from Sleep before bed 5 times.
I use a sleep meditation at bedtime 5 times.