A weekly peek backwards and a look ahead, from my little corner of the blogosphere…
Are you ready for a Second Serving?
- This week included the sudden onset of the potentially expected, yet still unexpected. No, I’m not going to say more now – matters are still unfolding, and we’re still processing. I will say that we’re all well, and the unexpected has already proven to be beneficial…so no need to worry. It’s just unexpected, not calamitous!
- There’s been quite a lot of home and yardtending this week, since the weather’s turned cooler, with the promise of a more indoorsy focus in the offing.
- ROW80 is on hiatus until tomorrow. I’ve gotten my end of round and annual goals updates done, but haven’t yet posted my September goals update – hopefully, I’ll get to that later today – the unexpected led to a bit of a writing and blogging backup. I’ll be polishing up my sponsor post during the day today, and sending it on to Kait for scheduling. Then I can settle on my ROund Four goals, and start tomorrow off right! =)
- Story a Day is over until next May, and OctPoWriMo is well underway. I’ve enjoyed my first three poems, and today’s is simmering in the back of my mind as I type this.
ROW80: The Writing Challenge That Knows You Have A Life.
Reflecting on Round Three: I assess my Round Three goals, and reflect on success and forward momentum.
Reflection and Growth: Progress and changes for my annual goals.
Eight Sentence Sunday: The Blog Hop For Everyone Who Loves to Write!
- “Vulcans Don’t Scowl” : T’Pol insists she doesn’t, but she has problems with the captain’s murder mystery…
Mindful Monday: Because Self-Awareness is Vital to My Joyful Life.
- Going With My Flow: When I honor my creative energies, amazing things happen. When I don’t? Not so much.
WIPpet Wednesday: Date-related WIP Snippets!
- All the Way Open …: A final batch of Story a Day September opening paragraphs from The IDIC Romance.
Coffee and Conversation: Grab a cup of something refreshing, and let’s chat!
- Oops! Life got a bit sideways, and I didn’t sit down with you to converse over a cuppa this week.
SoCS (Stream of Consciousness Saturday): A weekly prompt to free the mind, and the words!
- the unexpected poem: #SoCS and #OctPoWriMo team up for an unexpectedly shape-shifting poem.
Story A Day September: Because once a year isn’t enough, and Trip and T’Pol won’t wait!
- All These Thorns: Trip has armloads of thorny treasures, a waiting and grieving Vulcan – and too many questions from the Cap’n.
- I’m not going to be posting more, now – but I have plans for later in the year, so stay tuned!
OctPoWriMo: Poetry Among the Falling Leaves
- Full Moon Clouds: Nighttime walks with my daughter beneath a full moon and a skyful of clouds bring present connection and weave the future.
- Candlelight Commingled Kisses: It’s a new month, but they couldn’t stay away. =) Trip and T’Pol share a poetic first night together in this brand-new bit of The IDIC Romance.
- Round Four of ROW80 is nearly upon us. I’ll be sharing my September progress, my Round Four goals, and my first update, which will include my October goals.
- OctPoWriMo brings a month of poetic exploration.
2015-16 homeschool paperwork, and a minor fix from last year’s reporting.
A few other matters need tending. More on that when they’ve been accomplished.
This week, on the blog:
- #8sunday: More “Mission Accomplished” from that delicious inter-species duo, Trip and T’Pol.
- Mindful Monday: Embracing my inner poet in a time of some strife, and finding solace there.
- ROW80 Updates: On Sunday and Wednesday, for the duration of the round.
- WIPpet Wednesday: From The IDIC Romance; something different, and yet, kind of the same.
- Coffee and Conversation: When we push anti-bullying campaigns on kids, and glorify adults who bully, what message are we really sending?
- Stream of Consciousness Saturday (SoCS): A post based on the weekly prompt, TBA Friday. I’ll go wherever my wandering mind takes me…likely into poetry.
- OctPoWriMo: A month long exploration of and celebration of poetry. I’ll be writing (and roughly revising) a poem each day, all month long.
In the Wilds of Internet-Land:
What Piqued My Interest This Week:
- Signs of Water on Mars! How cool is this?!