Round Three is all about reflection, for me: where I am, who I am, where I’d like to be, and who I’d like to be when I get there.
Have you ever had that feeling of suddenly realizing something’s nearly over, when it feels like it just started?
My mind’s not wrapping around the idea that Round Three is just about over. I feel like I’m in the middle of so many of my goals – surely, there must be another week or three tucked away that we forgot about, right?!
Well. OK, then…
I’m not adding much in the way of new goals, and, since these are for all of September, I’ll stick with them till the end of the month, and see where that carries me. I’ll update my Round Three Progress on Sunday, then my September and 2015 progress the following Wednesday/Thursday.
I’ll be posting my Round Four goals on Sunday, October 4.
Second Serving Sunday: The Creative Pause Edition (a recap/mashup for your reading pleasure!).
Goal attained = blue with overstrike.
Goal in progress = green.
Goal-in-waiting = red.
Foul Deeds Will Rise: Trueborn Weft Series #2: Reread, and decide whether to rewrite missing, scenes,or set aside until I have access to the rest, This week: Reread through Scene 25 (end of draft).
The IDIC Romance: Write one TnT Story -A-Day through September. Keep to 999 words or less; for fun. Last week: One freewritten story each day, using prompts. Catch up for 9/12; write stories for 9/13-19. 13- 19 drafted, using prompts. This week: Write prompted stories for 9/20-26. Bring revisions, posting, and networking up to date.
Watch Star Trek: Enterprise, Season Four, through S4E3: “Home”. Firefly; 14 episodes; and Serenity (feature length movie). Last week: Episodes 4-7, the series halfway point. Watched S1E7,”Jaynestown”. This week: Episodes 8-12.
The IDIC Romance:“Slow Jazz Awakening”: Using compiled notes, draft rough revision plan for 16 scenes. This week: Scenes 3 – 8. Scene 3 in progress.
Complete “Peach Liqueur Love” Deep Revision, Exercises 2 and 3. This week: Complete Exercise 2.
Publish all regular features posts; scheduling ahead if possible; post at least one authorized reblog. This week: Same posting goal; two authorized reblogs.
Catch up all June and July blog comments and visits. Still making progress. This week: Catch up through June 15.
ROW80: Keep visits and updates current. Freewrite ideas and notes for Round 4 Sponsor Post. Last week: Updates and visits; reread brainstorming session, and do another; organize notes into the basis of a post plan. Sign on as a Round 4 sponsor. This week: Complete this goal.
- Empty email inbox. Last week: Get below 2222 messages. 2121. This week: Get below 1111 messages; tend to Archives file.
- Homeschool Administration: Complete all pending paperwork; including Fourth Quarter Reports. Submit Annalise’s test results to school district, submit Jeremiah’s Peer Review Panel Form. Draft IHIPs. Last week: Finish all 2014/5 paperwork and submit.This week: Draft Both IHIPs.
- Continue decluttering/beautification projects; in home and/or yard, five days weekly. Continue making improvements to our home and our quality of life. Last week: Finish ephermera; cleaning in Annalise’s room; Oregon list; weeding; porch; coffee table.4/5. This week:Unchanged.
Continue planning/ attending August/September outings and events. Take into account each child’s need for social time and hibernation – and the all-important budget. This week: Sleepover, state museum, art supply shopping? Sleepover is in the works. As for the rest – maybe, and maybe not. Schedules aren’t synched yet.
- NNWM local group: Attend write-ins regularly, and check in on the Facebook and Twitter groups as inspired. Read and critique both projects I’ve been hanging onto. This week: write-in, social media; locate and read the shorter crit. I was able to help another member with her students’ need for clarification on POV. Cool!
Complete the two beta reads I’ve had waaay too long. This week: Send message regarding Beta One, which I couldn’t finish.
- My beloveds: One on one time with each, doing something of value to us both, several times each week.
Last week: Connect with My Accomplice; walks and podcasts with the girl; talking, shopping, and a movie with the boy.
- Read 3 fellow author books; complete 5 reviews. This week: Write three reviews, and post to Amazon.
Write in Intentions journal/ #onegoodcup journal six times each week. Meditate seven times weekly, including one eating meditation. Explore one new meditative practice. This week: meet journaling/meditation goals; choose a new practice to explore. Journals: 7/6; Meditation: 8/7 (mandala, tai chi) This week: Unchanged.
T’ai chi practice: at home five times; class twice. Continue reading The Tai Chi Directory, and adding movements to my at-home practice. Reading and expanding practice. Last week: Class once; four at-home practices; reading and expanding. At-home 3/4 with expansion. This week: Back to pars.
- Make time for physical activity six days a week; use phone app to track three time a week. Last week: pars for both. 5/6 days, 3/3 with phone; Walking, hometending, rai chi, weeding. This week: Unchanged.