I don’t have a lot to say today, other than I’m writing. Stories are pouring forth, and so are essays and notes for stories to come. My ideas are fruitful, and multiplying. Oddly, whenever I’m in this creative space, I tend not to want to talk or write too much about it…saving my word magic for the other places, I guess…
Does that happen to you? When the words and ideas flow, does it help to talk them through, or to hold your ideas close to you? I’d love to know!
Goal attained = blue with overstrike.
Goal in progress = green.
Goal-in-waiting = red.
Foul Deeds Will Rise: Trueborn Weft Series #2: Reread, and decide whether to rewrite missing scenes,or set aside until I have access to them.
This week: Reread through Scene 20; no edits.Next week: Reread through Scene 25 (end of draft).
- The IDIC Romance: Write one TnT Story -A-Day through September. Keep to 999 words or less; for fun. (Trip and T’Pol want me to play!) This week: One freewritten story each day, using prompts.9/6 complete. 9/7 awaiting final revision; 9/8 drafted.On track.
The IDIC Romance: Choose 2/3 paragraphs for each letter; do an 11:11 Stream of Consciousness sprint for each; these will be the basis for new stories and A-Z posts. This week: Letters G- P. G: 2/2; H: 1 /2. On track.
Watch Star Trek: Enterprise, Season Four, through S4E3: “Home”; Firefly; 14 episodes; and Serenity (feature length movie). This week: First three episodes of Firefly.Next week: Episodes 4-7 (to the halfway point).
“Slow Jazz Awakening”: Using compiled notes, draft rough revision plan for 16 scenes. This week: Scenes 3 – 8. Scene 3 in progress.
Complete “Peach Liqueur Love” Deep Revision, Exercises 2 and 3. This week: Complete Exercise 2.
Publish all regular features posts; scheduling ahead if possible; post at least one authorized reblog. This week: Nine regular posts; eating meditation reblog. 3/9; 2/9 in progress. #STaD through 9/5; 1/7 in progress for this week. On track.
Catch up all June and July blog comments and visits. This week: Catch up through July 1, and current comments/visits. Current comments/visits. Not on track yet, but catching up.
ROW80: Keep visits and updates current. Freewrite ideas and notes for Round 4 Sponsor Post. This week: Reread brainstorming session, and do another; organize notes into the basis of a post plan.
- Empty email inbox.
This week: Get below 3333 messages. Be ruthless, if need be! Count at 3,300ish.Next week: Get below 2222 messages.
- Homeschool Administration: Complete all pending paperwork;
including Fourth Quarter Reports.Submit Annalise’s test results to school district, submit Jeremiah’s Peer Review Panel Form. Draft IHIPs. This week: Proof Jeremiah’s report;prepare Peer Review and test scores; submit all. Not quite on track, but closing in…
- Continue decluttering/beautification projects; in home and/or yard, five days weekly. Continue making improvements to our home and our quality of life. This week: Clean/tidy study: sort one bag of ephermera; continue cleaning in Annalise’s room; add three subcategories to each broad Oregon List category; weeding. 3/5 days.s; mostly on track.
Continue planning/ attending August/September outings and events. Take into account each child’s need for social time and hibernation – and the all-important budget. This week: Sleepover, state museum, art supply shopping. Nocturnal, and Accomplice’s long weekend have made for a hibernating week, so far.
- NNWM local group: Attend write-ins regularly, and check in on the Facebook and Twitter groups as inspired. Read and critique both projects I’ve been hanging onto. This week: locate and read the shorter crit.
Complete the two beta reads I’ve had waaay too long. This week: Send message regarding Beta One, which I couldn’t finish.
My beloveds: One on one time with each, doing something of value to us both, several times each week. This week: Connect with My Accomplice; walks and podcasts with the girl; Firefly with the boy.
- Read 3 fellow author books; complete 5 reviews. This week: Write three reviews, and post to Amazon.
Write in Intentions journal/ #onegoodcup journal six times each week. Meditate seven times weekly, including one eating meditation. Explore one new meditative practice. This week: meet journaling/meditation goals; choose a new practice to explore. Journals: 3/6; Meditation: 3/7.
T’ai chi practice: at home five times; class twice.
Continue reading The Tai Chi Directory, and adding movements to my at-home practice.This week: Class once; three at-home practices; read and expand practice.At home: 3/3. Reading and expanding practice.
- Make time for physical activity six days a week; use phone app to track three time a week. This week: pars for both. 3/6 days, 1/3 with phone; Walking, hometending, t’ai chi, weeding. On track.
These goals are a part of Kait Nolan’s ROW80 Writing Challenge – It’s also a blog hop!