Since my ROW80 updates are getting a little crowded, this seems to be an interesting way to update some things without adding to the clutter. I’m still figuring out what form I’d like this feature to take, so please expect there to be evolution as the weeks pass!
June will be my “test month” for this feature. I’ll be evaluating and adapting, with a bit of a sandbox approach…summer’s a good time for playing in the sand! =D
We’re back to older pictures this week – of my study, and revision in progress. No new images today, sorry!
Last Week on My Blog:
- Sunday Post for May 25, 2014
- Coffee and Conversation: Looking Back on the Alphabet
- WIPpet Wednesday: A New Home
- Reality Fragments
- Locked Within; Locked Without
- Valentine’s Day
- In the Airlock
- Views of a Wedding
All my Story A Day posts.
Stories Sans Commentary, for the purist.
This week, after two months of intensive blogging challenges, I settle back into a more sedate pattern for the next three months. Say it with me; you know you wanna! “Ahhhh….!” Big exhale into the wide-open space!
- For Coffee and Conversation, I’ll be exploring the pitfalls of treating children as projects rather than as people.
- WIPpet Wednesday will host an excerpt from The IDIC Romance – I’ll be picking up where I left off last week, with a Trip drabble, my very first…
- For Wordless Wednesday, I’ll share images of….well, it’ll be something. Yes. Something. I know, I said that last week, and something ended up being a lot like, well- nothing!
- And for Stream of Consciousness Saturday, I’ll be doing just what the title suggests – writing a stream-of-consciousness post on the weekly prompt. Last week, my stream of consciousness was on T’Pol and Trip, and I missed posting to this meme.
In the Wilds of Internet-Land:
Cool Stuff I’ve Found along the way…with a lot of remembering, this week.
- Celebrating Maya Angelou, this week…
- What if Memorial Day honored all the victims of war?
- And if all pacifists remembered that soldiers are people, too?
- And something sweetly funny, to wrap things up!
- I switched from lilacs in my blue-painted pitcher to Siberian iris, in my tall blue-chased glass vase.
- I wrote powerful things, beautiful things, things that made me angry, and that made me laugh and cry.
- I read things – see above for descriptions.
- I watched lots of (but not nearly enough) Enterprise.
- I hugged and cuddled and laughed with my beloveds.
- I cleaned stuff – lots of stuff. Not as much as was grubby, but things are more prettified, in places.
- I existed much of the time in the universe inside my head.
- The whispering Vulcan and human in my head don’t want to stop, even though their month is up. And, well – they’re both pretty danged stubborn…I may need to give them a day a week for a while, until they settle a bit. If they settle a bit…which isn’t likely, if they have things to say.
- I’m gradually gearing back up for our busier travel and birthday season.