Welcome to My Sunday Post for May 18, 2014 !
Since my ROW80 updates are getting a little crowded, this seems to be an interesting way to update some things without adding to the clutter. I’m still figuring out what form I’d like this feature to take, so please expect there to be evolution as the weeks pass!
Last Week on My Blog:
- Sunday Post for May 11, 2014
- Coffee and Conversation: Post Mother’s Day Post
- WIPpet Wednesday: In the Beginning
- Stream of Consciousness Saturday: Lilac Scented Senses
All my Story A Day posts.
Stories Sans Commentary, for the purist.
This week, I’ll be posting daily Story-a-Day posts here at shanjeniah, with commentary on how the writing went; episode trailer, and maybe other goodies, too.
There’ll also be my regular posts:
- For Coffee and Conversation, I’ll explore the some of the consequences of our chore and punishment free life.
- WIPpet Wednesday will host an excerpt from The IDIC Romance – I’ll be picking up where I left off last week, with a treat or two…
- For Wordless Wednesday, I’ll share images of my kids and I (and that guy we live with may put in an appearance or two!). I didn’t manage to get this posted last week, so I’ll try again this week!
- And for Stream of Consciousness Saturday, I’ll be doing just what the title suggests – writing a stream-of-consciousness post on the weekly prompt.
In the Wilds of Internet-Land:
Cool Stuff I’ve Found along the way…
- Exploring Grimm’s Cinderella…
- Because sometimes we talk about atlatls!
- I used to yell a lot. Now I don’t, and I’m glad.
Life Stuff: (Hooray!Current pictures! Only two, but it’s a start!)
- The weather brightened this week, and so three out of four Burtons mowed, 1 weeded, and one planted. There was bouncing, walks, and warriors who battled Evil Flowers with stick swords.
- I had a little time to myself on Monday, when my husband took the children with him to run errands and perform the spring rituals of visiting a playground and getting ice cream. Since we homeschool, I truly enjoy these times when they bond, and I have a few hours of renewing quiet with my own thoughts. It energizes me for the lovely chaos of the rest of life… =)
- Our lilacs are in bloom, and I brought some of the delicious inside!
- I finally (and briefly) caught up with blog comments.
- I’ve done some substantial hometending this week, and life is good!