Thursdays can be tricky…well into the week, too far from the weekend…so, as a public service, I’ve reserved this space for a biweekly treat – an interesting tidbit or snippet I’ve picked up around the Internet.
This week’s Thursday’s Treat comes from: James Covenant,via YouTube. In keeping with the holiday season, I offer up this little treat with a smile and a cheerily expressed, “Shut up,Wesley!”. Cheers! Grab yourself some Earl Grey tea, hot, and we’ll toast!
And that about wraps it up…I hope this geekily amusing treat brightened up the final Thursday before Christmasing! It certainly did mine!=D
Do you have something to say about this Thursday’s Treat, or an idea for a future post to share? I love comments, so feel free to pop one into that box below!
- Thursday’s Treat: If I Fits, I Sits! (shanjeniah.com)
- Earl Grey ‘Mar-tea-ni’ (colonialcravings.wordpress.com)
- Earl Grey tea (virtuallinguist.typepad.com)
- LIPTON Russian Earl Grey Tea – A Bittersweet Symphony (groomandbloom.wordpress.com)
- Earl Grey tea creams with prune compote (telegraph.co.uk)
- Lemon Poppyseed Cake (madeofmoonbeams.com)