Thursdays can be tricky…well into the week, too far from the weekend…so, as a public service, I’ve reserved this space for a biweekly treat – an interesting tidbit or snippet I’ve picked up around the Internet.
What’s cooler than a kid or a critter squeezing into a tiny space? Maybe the way cats pour themselves in, or the way dogs seem oblivious that they don’t, in fact, fit?
In keeping with the holiday gift-giving season, I wrap up this little treat, and offer it to you, with a smile.
And that about wraps it up…I hope this sweetly amusing treat brightened up your first December Thursday! It certainly did mine!=D
Do you have something to say about this Thursday’s Treat, or an idea for a future post to share? I love comments, so feel free to pop one into that box below!
- Thursday’s (Halloween) Treat: Trip and T’Pol- “Epiphany” (shanjeniah.com)
- This Dog Is Adorably Bad At Catching Treats In Her Mouth (buzzfeed.com)
- Dad makes wooden plane for son (cjonline.com)
- At Having Decent Body Image (hownottosuckblog.wordpress.com)
- YouTube Tutorials (youtubeprojectmti.wordpress.com)