What is ROW80, you ask? Why, it’s Kait Nolan‘s baby, The Writing Challenge that Knows You Have a Life!
I had a landmark week . I have moved every one of my goals forward! And tomorrow is my birthday!
I bought a new all-in-one printer, with delivery expected on or about the 30th, in time for my major August, project, – creating editing lists for my Trueborn Warp Star Trek fan fiction WIP, Bounded by a Nutshell, and my Trueborn Weft fantasy WIP, Chameleon’s Dish. I’ll be using Cathy Yardley’s Rock Your Revisions, the companion book to Rock Your Plot, which was instrumental in planning my NaNo WIPs.
The kids and I had a quiet and creative week at home, I’ll be blogging about that, using older pictures because, while I did lots of things this week, I didn’t blow air cleaner into the telescopic part of my camera’s lens assembly.
I passed through the tenth anniversary of Elijah’s death, honestly if not wholly gracefully. There was a poem and a blogpost milling around in my soul. I wasn’t ready to write them, only to attend to my emotions and memories.
I tended house and designed Annalise’s pool party invitations. The pictures are included here, because I love them, and her.
I did a little weeding, until I stuck a rose thorn in my left paw! Ouch! I NEED my left paw!
I wrote a WIPpet Wednesday post. Want to read an excerpt of
the sustaining passion of my life my Star Trek fan fiction? Here’s a bit of Marital Disharmony.
One more thing…I finished CampNaNoWriMo! I have two new 50K WIPs – the genesis novels for both series, and I am loving the directions they are taking. She writes, she SCORES!!!
Here’s an accounting of my ROW80 Goals Progress…and what will be next!
I chose an image for Jottings. A small, necessary step.
Create Jottings header.
Tweak Unfettered header.
- I resumed editing pictures using PicMonkey.
- I have nearly enough for two fifteen image posts.
- Upload to Flickr and create both posts.
- Continue editing for more Sayen Garen posts.
Write Coffee and Conversation post for July 29 (my birthday). On target.
I have a stream of consciousness, typo-riddled monologue.
Edit, find cohesion, revise, and post.
Prep Write a Story With Me post for July 29 posting. Target attained!
- Write a Story With Me – Segment #54
- Begin prep lists for features “stacking”.
- Rough draft of revised posting schedule.
Keep up with comments and sharing. On target.
Answered comments a day late.
I shared more widely, exploring
(July CampNaNoWriMo) –Continue writing.Target attained!
NaNo total: 102,620 of 100,000 words. I love most of them! =)
Validated and official.
Relax until August. Read some stuff. Do other things.
Continue with Perchance to Dream writing. Target attained!
Current total: 51,601 of 50,000 words.
Take a breather until August, and enjoy!
Continue detailed planning one scene ahead for each POV character. Target attained!
Planned through scene 17, scenes 11-13 adapted to changes made during writing.
Scene 14, Spock’s POV, pending.
Continue planning as POV scenes are completed.
Tidy up The Stars are Fire corkboard cards. Target attained!
All are in order.
Relax until August, when I resume writing this WIP.
Keep updates current, and interact socially around NaNo. Target attained!
Updates made after each writing session.
Social interaction was good, via #CampNaNoWriMo and #ROW80, mostly.
Interact socially around NaNo, as desired.
Maintain sponsor visits. Target attained!
- ROW80 Update 7- Shifting Priorities
- Hot Wednesday Check-in
- ROW Check-In – Regrouping
- ROW80-3- check-in 07/24 – bits and pieces
- Midweek Check-in and My “Don’t Mess With Me Stare”
- Ongoing goal.
ELA and Mathematics for both IHIPs and fourth quarter reports. On target.
Annalise’s IHIP done.
- Annalise’s Quarterly Reading added.
Reread law for 7th grade IHIP requirements before beginning Jeremiah’s IHIP.
Check in with WANA113.Target attained!
Finally! Responded to comments, left a message – even saved a few fellow WANA peeps’ posts to read in the coming days.
Discovered that there’s a whole lot going on there that I’ve been missing!
Read, comment, and share the blogs I saved.
Join in on the conversation.
Share at least 1 post on the blog sharing thread.
Post to at least one NaNo forum. Target attained!
I posted to the “What was the last sentence you wrote?” thread.
Post to 3 threads before the month ends!
Reply to three posts, also before the month ends.
May July roll sweetly to its end, for all of my readers!
To peek in on, and/or encourage other ROWers, click here!
- Noveling Action Plan Progress: Revised July 20, 2013 (shanjeniahstruebornjottings.wordpress.com)
- WIPpet Wednesday: Soulwounded (shanjeniahstruebornjottings.wordpress.com)
- Noveling Action Plan Progress: Revised June 24, 2013 (shanjeniahstruebornjottings.wordpress.com)
- Delving Passion: My Writing Goals – ROW80 Round 3, 2013 (shanjeniah.com)
- Reach Exceeds Grasp: ROW80 Update, July 21, 2013 (shanjeniah.com)
- Home, and Tending Pending: ROW80 Update, July 18, 2013 (shanjeniah.com)
- Trek Trax Atlanta Draws Star Trek Fans That are Out of This World (costumediscounters.com)
- Of Passion and Calmness – ROW80 Update, 7/4/13 (shanjeniah.com)
- Yes, She is 9: ROW80 Update, July 8, 2013 (shanjeniah.com)
- A Time of Quiet: ROW80 Update, 7/10/13 (shanjeniah.com)