It’s time for Friday Frolic our weekly visit to Youtube, to see what wonders we can find to kick the weekend off right….let’s see….yup!
This week, I offer you….
In 2001, when this show first aired, I was a brand new Mom. I was also saturated with Star Trek – the 13 years previous had seen The Next Generation, which I loved. Deep Space Nine, which I never fully embraced, and Voyager, which I seldom watched. I will also confess to fairly serious doubts that Quantum Leap‘s Scott Bakula could ever be a believable starship captain.
When Enterprise was canceled in 2005, Annalise was a year old, or nearly so, and I had never seen an episode, or even a commercial.
A few weeks ago, I discovered it on Netflix, and, since a friend had spoken about it a few months earlier, I gave it a try – and found a new facet to my Trek passion…
Because I love to share….let the Friday Frolic fun begin!
Enterprise Theme Song(Seasons 1 and 2)
Star Trek: Enterprise Outtakes Season 1 (bonus Italian subtitles!)
Star Trek Enterprise Outtakes Season 2
Star Trek Enterprise Outtakes Season 3 (with more Italian!)
Star Trek Enterprise Season 4 Outtakes (with yet more Italian!)
Trip and T’Pol Kiss
Want more Enterprise? That’s likely – I haven’t finished the final season yet. Less? Something completely different?
Beam or transmit your comments into the receptacle below, and maybe we’ll be delighting in YOUR favorite videos, soon!
Wishing everyone a delightful Friday, and a glorious weekend! =)
- Friday Frolic: Rube Goldberg Machines (shanjeniah.com)
- Star Trek’s USS Enterprise Recreated Using ‘Minecraft’ (gamerant.com)
- Could STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE Return? (comicbookmovie.com)
- TV Series: Star Trek Enterprise S02 – T’Pol’s alliances shift and Archer proves his mettle (mfinocchiaro.wordpress.com)
- Star Trek Enterprise looking to Netflix for a Season 5 comeback (pwruponline.wordpress.com)
- A lot of Trek around got me thinking… (truemistersix.wordpress.com)
- Friday Frolic: Bubbles! (shanjeniah.com)
- Star Trek: Enterprise Complete (DVD) (en.memory-alpha.org)