This week, I promised I would invite you to the movies with Spock and I. And here we are….I wonder if Vulcans eat popcorn?
Pick a good seat, grab your snack, and take your time settling in – this is an on-demand showing.
And now, please silence all cell phones, and enjoy the show!
Spock Meets Spock (Star Trek, 2009) –
Movie moments….Kirk and Spock – (intended as slash; I choose to see these as brotherhood).
The needs of the one… (ST:IV -TVH) –
Star Trek IV Bloopers (even a Vulcan might smile at these!) –
And as a double lucky bonus….
There Be Whales Here Rap (mild language alert) –
In Honor of St. Patrick’s Day, a bit of Irish – ummm – “music” –
That’s it for this week…next week, we dance! =)
If you have any ideas for future segments, or you’d like to chat about this one, please leave a comment below!
- Friday Frolic: Spock, even Amok! (shanjeniah.com)
- Spock: Teenage Outcast (neatorama.com)
- ST The Video Game To Introduce Two New Vulcans (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)
- Spocks, A Mister Spock Socks Design (laughingsquid.com)
- The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day – On the set of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (web1.aintitcool.com)
- Watch The New Star Trek Into Darkness Right Here, Right Now (geekosystem.com)
- …To Boldly Split Infinitives That No Man Had Split Before (afantasyoffarjapan.wordpress.com)