ROW80 2013 Round 1 Goals; post 1/20 Evaluation
Complete rough draft of Sima Garo Provides. Aim for 2 scenes each week (~3000 words), and notes for each scene.
Begin timelines for both stories, throughout all WIP and extrapolated novels.
Create new flash fiction weekly through prompts, challenges, envisioning WIP scenes, and original ideas.
Revise existing pieces in my Writing Bullpen files, with an eye to submitting and/or creating a collection for a potential book. Aim for one biweekly.
Submit at least one short story to a paying market each month.
Complete one essay or other piece of expository writing each week.
Create blog rolls for shanjeniah (writers and resources), and Trueborn Jottings (resources and inspiration).
Edit sidebars and layout for all blogs (excepting childrens’ reporting blogs).
Write at least one post weekly for three major blogs (shanjeniah; TruebornJottings, and The Unfettered Life.
Complete all ROW80 sponsor visits twice weekly; comment, and share posts I read.
Read weekly at a writer-oriented blog that appeals to me; comment; share; learn; absorb, try, grow.
Submit guest posts, at least once monthly.
Poetry Book Project:
Complete a rough draft compilation, with dedication, introduction, and conclusion.
Gather art and images for inclusion in the book.
Gather resources for learning how to publish ebooks.
Owning My Perspective and Experiences:
At least once weekly, use expository writing time to explore memories, wounds, healing, perspective, or personal philosophy.
Read through all 2012 blog posts, and make a list of items to consider or expand upon.
Continue my eating and health goals from Round 4, 2012. Aim to get to the Y once alone, and once with the children, each week.
Reclaiming Our Home:
Clean Annalise’s and Jeremiah’s bedrooms, creating spaces of welcome and haven for them, with room for their favorite things and activities.
Clean and reorganize kitchen, so that it supports a home where everyone prepares and serves themselves, and where cleanup is easy enough that we all will choose to participate.
Work on general decuttering at least five days a week, focusing on a clutter-prone area when time, attention, and energy allow.
- Evaluating Trust #1: #ROW80 Update 1/20/13 (shanjeniah.com)
- #ROW80 1/16/13 – Progress Only (shanjeniah.com)
- Deep and Trustful Excavations, #ROW80 1/16/13 (shanjeniah.com)
- Weaving the Flows – ROW80 Update, 1/13/13 (shanjeniah.com)
- ROW80 Goals Update, 1/9/13 (shanjeniah.com)
- ROW80 2013: Round 1 Goals – Building with Trust (shanjeniah.com)
- Genesis 2013 – #ROW80 Round 1 Goals Update, 1/9/13 (shanjeniah.com)
- Building With Trust – Writing Resolutions Blog Hop (shanjeniah.com)
- ROWing Through Four Seasons – Final #ROW80 2012 Update (shanjeniah.com)