Perhaps, it seems a little odd to be thanking Thankvember….
But, maybe it was odd that I even attempted this blog hop, in a month where I was also doing the ROW80 and NaNoWriMo challenges, and in which I have the children’s homeschooling reports to compile and submit.
So, although I struggled to complete all the posts before midnight on the 30th,(as I type this into my word processing program, my clock reads 11:00 PM, and it is now November 30th), and I have not managed to get all of my posts in daily, but, far more often, in bits and batches, I have not regretted the extra challenge.
I’ve been afforded a reason to consider and list some things I am grateful for, and to share them with you.
Things have been a bit too hectic, writing-wise, to allow me to visit other Thankvember bloggers this month…but I will be visiting, as soon as the reports have been submitted.
I’m looking forward to that – to reading what others are thankful for!
And that gives me something else to be grateful for!
- So It Goes – Thankvember NaNoROW, 11/25/12 (shanjeniah.com)
- Kindling New Fires – Thankvember NaNoROW 11/21/1 (shanjeniah.com)
- Joyous Busyness – Thankvember NaNoROW, 11/28/12 (shanjeniah.com)
- Achoo! A Thankvember NaNoROW – 11/14/12 (shanjeniah.com)
- Kitten Central – Thankvember NaNoROW, 11/18/12 (shanjeniah.com)
- The Vagabond Studio: Thankvember Blog Hop (shanjeniah.com)
- NaNo and Gratitude in New Jersey – #ROW80, 11/4/12 (shanjeniah.com)
- Home – #ROW80, #NaNoWriMo, Thankvember, November 2012 (shanjeniah.com)
- Thankvember NaNoROW – ROW80 Update, 11/11/12 (shanjeniah.com)
- ROW80 – Thankvember First (shanjeniah.com)