Modified #ROW80 / #NaNoWriMo Projects November 1-30, 2012
I will have only five projects as my focal points for the this month. I may play with some smaller projects, here and there, but that will be sporadic and likely impromptu.
- Sima Garo Provides: Prologue
So, without further ado, here is my own personal (and specific) five point plan:
- I was slow getting to all of my lovely 9’s this time, due to travel plans altered by Hurricane Sandy. While I could shift to once weekly visits, I don’t want to leave anyone out, so it’s worth the extra bit of focus and energy to read and stop by.
- Pre NaNo Jitters, Quebec Ctiy Photos, and Some Updates
- Paying Better Attention to Detail
- #ROW80 Check-in: Not Too Shabby
- In Madness or In Bed?
- Get Ready, Get Set…
- I will continue to post twice-weekly updates on my progress.
- This will be my first NaNo update. So far, on schedule to complete and post it today….
- I tend to get quite solitary when I am noveling. I intend, this time, to visit my buddies at least a few times each during the round, and to visit the NaNoWriMo 2012 Facebook Page at least once a day, as well as the #NaNoWriMo folks over atTwitter, which I am finally getting the hang of.
- I have been checking in briefly on the Facebook page, but have not been over to Twitter thus far (due to travel and a very full writing schedule that takes a little time to adjust to…).
- I will be posting updates here, and likely also on my shanjeniah’s Trueborn blog.
- My current word count is 10,202 words.
- I am well ahead of schedule, although I would likely be a bit further if we weren’t visiting friends, but the visit is well worth the temporarily slowed counts.
- The writing is going well, and I am liking the shape the story is taking.
- I am thoroughly enjoying the story weaving! =D
- I hope to have word count widgets installed on both blogs by the time NaNo begins, but that may take a bit of extra time.
- I do have a widget at shanjeniah.com. I haven’t added one to shanjeniah’s Trueborn yet, but expect that I will in the next few days…
- I may attend one or more NaNo events.
- None looked into, as yet. Perhaps next week.
- And, of course, I will be writing a novel this month…or 50,000 words of one, anyway! =)
- As noted above, my novel is a little over 10K, at this writing.
Fitness Goals – I will focus on eating something each time I am hungry (and getting protein and magnesium into every other time I eat). I will be active enough that I can always feel my body and muscles. I will add more fruits and vegetables to my diet, and be more attentive to how much water I am drinking.
- I intend to continue to make this a priority, as it will add to my quality of life and help me to be feeling as healthy and energized as I can throughout the month.
- I am eating more fruits and vegetables, getting protein and magnesium, and moving as befits my energy level, which has been Slack Tide – I am writing, and visiting, and moving.
- I will be recording my progress here, along with my energy levels for that Sunday – Tuesday or Wednesday – Saturday period.
- Done, above.
Moving ahead with the Reporting Pages projects for both children..
- These are non-negotiable and due on December 1, 2012. And as those of you who’ve visited me a few times will maybe know that, while I love sharing our lives in writing, I do not enjoy this dessicated accounting that must be conducted in the alien-to-us language of schoolspeak.
- I will attempt to do 4 pages a week, and more if I am able, taking a few moments to deal with a point at a time, during the times when I am shifting from one activity to another throughout the day and night.
- I will report my progress here with each update.
- Nothing to report – we’ve been busy learning, and not so much reporting.
- Please feel free to nudge me on this one; I have a tendency to resist it, and gentle reminders may make it more pleasant.
- I would also welcome any stories about your own least- enjoyed obligations, and how you make them palatable, if you’ve found some tricks.
- Anyone? Buehler?
I am participating in the Thankvember Blog Hop.
- For ease of dovetailing them with my other projects, I will make these short 500-750 word posts, with only a single image apiece. That is an approach that worked well for me during OctPoWriMo, and it seems it would be likely to here, as well.
- I’m two posts behind, and plan to catch up in the next few days….I have ideas for my posts, but haven’t written them yet.
- I suspect this will improve as I catch my rhythm with NaNoWriMo, and we return from our trip.
- I will be scheduling them ahead where and when I can. When I can’t, I will do them at some point throughout the day.
- Hopefully, I will get there – but not today!
My overarching goal for this round remains: To Honor Myself – my rhythms, energy, needs, truth, dreams, desires, and emotions.
There you have it. I am LOVING this month of writing intensity, and focusing allowing it and all the other aspects of my life to move into a natural, shifting balance, a circle that feeds each point in its orbits.
I plan to dive in, immerse myself to the point that I am able, and to surface when that is what I need or want to.
I plan to keep my life simple and peaceful as much as I am able, this month (and always).
I plan to delve, delight, and discover my way through this month….
And you are all invited along for the ride! =D