Modified #ROW80 / #NaNoWriMo Projects November 1-30, 2012
I will have only five projects as my focal points for the following month. I may play with some smaller projects, here and there, but that will be sporadic and likely impromptu.
For those who are interested, beginning with Sunday’s update, there will be an excerpt from my WIP planning and writing for that time period linked to each update.
So, without further ado, here is my own personal (and specific) five point plan:
- I will continue visiting my lovely 9’s throughout the month, and sharing links to their posts.
- I will continue to post twice-weekly updates on my progress.
I will be participating in NaNoWriMo throughout November, writing at
- I tend to get quite solitary when I am noveling. I intend, this time, to visit my buddies at least a few times each during the round, and to visit the NaNoWriMo 2012 Facebook Page at least once a day, as well as the #NaNoWriMo folks over atTwitter, which I am finally getting the hang of.
- I will be posting updates here, and likely also on my shanjeniah’s Trueborn blog.
- I hope to have word count widgets installed on both blogs by the time NaNo begins, but that may take a bit of extra time.
- I may attend one or more NaNo events.
- And, of course, I will be writing a novel this month…or 50,000 words of one, anyway! =)
Fitness Goals – I will focus on eating something each time I am hungry (and getting protein and magnesium into every other time I eat). I will be active enough that I can always feel my body and muscles. I will add more fruits and vegetables to my diet, and be more attentive to how much water I am drinking.
- I intend to continue to make this a priority, as it will add to my quality of life and help me to be feeling as healthy and energized as I can throughout the month.
- I will be recording my progress here, along with my energy levels for that Sunday – Tuesday or Wednesday – Saturday period.
Moving ahead with the Reporting Pages projects for both children..
- These are non-negotiable and due on December 1, 2010. And as those of you who’ve visited me a few times will maybe know that, while I love sharing our lives in writing, I do not enjoy this dessicated accounting that must be conducted in the alien-to-us language of schoolspeak.
- I will attempt to do 4 pages a week, and more if I am able, taking a few moments to deal with a point at a time, during the times when I am shifting from one activity to another throughout the day and night.
- I will report my progress here with each update.
- Please feel free to nudge me on this one; I have a tendency to resist it, and gentle reminders may make it more pleasant.
- I would also welcome any stories about your own least- enjoyed obligations, and how you make them palatable, if you’ve found some tricks.
I am participating in the Thankvember Blog Hop.
- It may seem a little counter-intuitive to add a daily blogging commitment here, but I have found that having a smallish ongoing project to tend along with a larger one feeds my passion, creativity and joy.
- Gratitude does wonderful things for my soul, and it tends to flow outward in unpredictable and amazing ways.
- For ease of dovetailing them with my other projects, I will make these short 500-750 word posts, with only a single image apiece. That is an approach that worked well for me duringOctPoWriMo, and it seems it would be likely to here, as well.
- I will be scheduling them ahead where and when I can. When I can’t, I will do them at some point throughout the day.
My overarching goal for this round remains: To Honor Myself – my rhythms, energy, needs, truth, dreams, desires, and emotions.
There you have it. I am looking forward to this month of writing intensity, and to allowing it and all the other aspects of my life to move into a natural, shifting balance, a circle that feeds each point in its orbits.
I am eager and raring to go. I am more organized than I have ever been; some degree of chaos and plenty of room for spontaneity exist. I could have a better handle on a few aspects than I do – life has thrown me a few surprises, including a hurricane, in the last few weeks.
I plan to dive in, immerse myself to the point that I am able, and to surface when that is what I need or want to.
I plan to keep my life simple and peaceful as much as I am able, this month (and always).
I plan to delve, delight, and discover my way through this month….
And you are all invited along for the ride! =D
- National Novel Writing Month…am I brave enough? (bcsirrom.wordpress.com)
- National Novel Writing Month – or, That Crazy Writer’s Locked Herself in the Closet Again (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: National Novel Writing Month Begins Nov. 1 (booksnreview.com)
- Get What YOU Want from National Novel Writing Month – Part 1 (anitaking.wordpress.com)
- National Novel Writing Month Coming in November (curtissannmatlock.com)
- National Novel Writing Month (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)