‘Show, don’t tell‘ is vitally important here. So often, people say, “I love you,” but their actions say something very different. With love comes caring, and caring is a verb, a way to describe actions that give the other importance and value, that help them to truly feel your love in a way that words can’t express.
- What Do You Want? (whisperofangels.wordpress.com)
- ADVERBS: Friend or Foe? (romanceaustralia.wordpress.com)
- Writers: How Did You Find A Writers Group? (justanotherworkingwriter.wordpress.com)
- Writers, and Parents: Show, Don’t Tell (blogs.berkeley.edu)
- Showing and Telling (jaylt.wordpress.com)
- There’s always someone who loves more (franinwonderwords.wordpress.com)
- Writing a Better Call to Action (marketingprofs.com)